Thursday, September 10, 2026

Weird Work Sh!t

Had a meeting with my skip level boss this morning. She wanted me to show her some of the tools I use regularly. She also asked me to write down a list of things I do day to day and email them to her.


That's weird, right?
Kinda sounds like some sort of evaluation, doesn't it?

Then this afternoon I had a completely unrelated meeting with my immediate boss. During the course of our conversation, she asked some interesting questions. Seems she is uncomfortable with the way some things are being handled. The word she used was "messy". 
When I told her about my earlier skip level meeting and the list of activites, she told me she'd been asked to do the same.

That weird, right?
Kinda sounds like some sort of evaluation, doesn't it?

It was about September last year when two peeps were let go. Ah, that's probably just a coincidence? Right?

No comments: