Monday, September 07, 2026

3 Things 9/7/2036 Labor Day Weekend

Something that went well 

- I slept as long as I wanted this morning, and I didn't go to work on a Monday. That's a good day!
- Decided to declutter all my sweatshirts and hoodies today. Pulled out two that I didn't want (and will be donated) and found two more in the back of a closet that I'd forgotten I had. Ended up net zero in quantity, but +2 in quality.
- I have a pair of jeans with sparkly accents along each leg. They are definitely extra and attention-calling, but I don't care because they make me feel amazing. I'd wear them to work every day if it was socially acceptable. Saturday evening I wore them on date night with The Husband, and a young girl around 10 years old told me she liked them. Absolutely made my day.

Something to look forward to 
- Four day work week this week because of Labor Day holiday
- Four day work week next week because my employer gives birthday PTO

Something nice about me
I have a milestone birthday next week, and I'm pretty okay with the number*.




*It's 60

No comments: