3 Things 7/20/2026
Been developing a negative attitude lately and couldn't sleep last night. Time to get back to taking the 3 Things seriously again.
Something that went well
Took my new eyeglasses back to the optometrist today and managed to explain how they weren't working for me. I'd tried last week but had no luck properly expressing my difficulty, and I had gone home sad and frustrated. Today went better. They're going to have them redone at no cost to me.
Something to look forward to
There's a big quarterly meeting at work tomorrow that I had been internally grumbling about because the previous quarter's meeting had resulted in a frustrating situation for me. But I'm curious how it'll go this time. Plus, it's informal, so I've already picked out my favorite jeans and t-shirt to wear 😁
Also, I get to present an award to someone who deserves it, and I am very much looking forward to that.
What's the best that could happen?
I could be overthinking the whole "I'm going to be fired" thing. The more I think it, the more things I see that prove it'll happen. Maybe if I start telling myself they think I'm valuable, I'll start noticing evidence of *that* instead.
I'm emotionally tired with the worry, and it could all be just in my head.

No comments:
Post a Comment