3 Things 7/21/2026
Something that went well
- I finally had a Mai Tai today 🍹🫶
- The award speech I delivered this morning went well. The recipient laughed and teared up in all the right places. 🥹
- I went into today's big meeting with a positive attitude, open to receiving whatever was offered. What I got was a better understanding of how I can play a bigger role in providing valuable user data to my coworkers. I have value, my work is important, and they'd be stupid to fire me.*
Something to look forward to
- A chance to provide valuable user data to my coworkers right away tomorrow at our weekly planning session.
- Camping with friends later this summer
- I think I'll get a donut for Treat Day Thursday, and I might buy a dozen cookies for everyone else in my department. We'll see.
What's the best that could happen?
They could actually value me and my work and let me keep my job as long as I'd like.
* my new mantra, assembled with assistance from The Husband 🥰

No comments:
Post a Comment