3 Things 8/23/2026 Sunday Version
Something that went well
Huge social event at the library today. Walked over with The Husband and Elder Son, met up with a good friend there. Ate yummy food. Supported my local library.
Something to look forward to
Will drop off my finished yarn project for the same library's fiber art show this week. It turned out nice. I am looking forward to possibly hearing someone else also say it's nice. I might share a photo of it here someday.
Something nice about me
I've been cat-sitting for Younger Son all weekend. One of his kitties hid under the bad and wouldn't come out the first time I stopped by. Now she greets me at the door and asks for lots of pets. Yes, it's because she knows my visits equal food, but still, a cat has deemed me an acceptable human, and that's an honor.

No comments:
Post a Comment