Friday, March 12, 2021

Thirst

About a year ago I had a 24 hour bug that made me throw up everything I ate or drank. Not eating anything wasn't so bad, but I was seriously dehydrated. 

Sooooo thirsty.
There had been a glass of ice water next to my bed,  and I had stared at it wishing so hard that I could drink it.

I vowed that once I felt better I would never stop drinking water. I think of this vow everytime I refill my favorite glass.

In other news...
It's been twelve months since I last hugged my sons. They come visit once a week, masked and distanced. 
I just stare at them wishing I could reach out and hug them.

I vow that once we're all vaccinated,  I will never stop hugging my boys.  
💕

1 comment:

stapeliad said...

<3
This past year has been.... exceptionally difficult.
I do believe things will get better in the near future though.