Sunday, November 15, 2020

Random Happy 11/15/2020

The boys visit once a week to join us for a family meal on Sundays.

We all wear masks except when we're eating on TV tables placed 6+ feet apart.

Today I learned Younger Son has been watching tutorials and teaching himself sign language so he can communicate with the woman who lives downstairs from his new apartment. 

Also, Elder Son, who normally has very little to talk about, stayed late chatting my ear off. Younger Son was long gone and The Husband had gone to bed. Still, he talked and talked.

Today had been an emotionally difficult day for me otherwise, but it ended with family and a very pleasant visit with my sons.

Life is good.

2 comments:

Thumper said...

Knowing you raised good people? Major, major happiness...

Roses said...

I know, right?
That's one of the things I cling to when I can't sleep in the middle of the night.