Friday, October 30, 2020

The One with Ryan Reynolds

I dream that I am on a movie set where Ryan Reynolds is working. Naturally,  I want to meet him.

Because I like him and I think we'd get along famously.

When I find him, he is, of course, in the company of several attractive women. The women are lined up, and one by one they hand Ryan Reynolds a business card. RR accepts each card politely and with a smooth motion promptly throws each card into a trash basket.
One right after the other.

Clearly, I must figure out how to make my card special so that Ryan Reynolds will want to keep it and not throw it away.
My solution? I glue a piece of soft, colorful fabric onto the back of my business card. That way, he can keep it in his pocket, and occasionally he can reach in there to touch the soft fabric.
Who wouldn't want a business card like that in their pocket? Right?

RIGHT?!?

It must have been the right answer, because the dream ended as soon as the idea came to me.

No comments: