Thursday, August 15, 2019

Post Graduation Naptime Is Over

When friends and family had asked me what I was going to do after graduation, I knew they were looking for a vocational answer, but I had joked that the first thing I was going to do is nap for three solid months.

Honest, I meant it as a joke.
But I've kinda really done nothing for the past three months.

Remember that list I made earlier this year?
Yeah, I've done none of it.

In fact, I've done the opposite of item #9 on the list.
I had intended to immerse myself into my job, but instead I ended up getting a new job within a month of graduation. No one seemed surprised by this except for me.

Today is my one month anniversary on the new job, and it's everything I had hoped it would be and more. I will tell you more about it once I wipe the sleep out of my eyes and get out of these pajamas.

Life is good, my friends.
Life is good.

No comments: