3 Things 10/7/2026
Something that went well
- Found and fixed a bunch of search terms that had been producing poor results on my employer's website.
- Had a training session with a vendor and my skip level boss. Afterwards, the SK boss asked if I'd gotten anything useful from the session. I told her I'd already been doing all the things they showed us, so that must mean I'm on track, right? And she agreed. Which was nice.
- Something had changed on my phone last week that prevented it from automatically connecting with my car's Bluetooth. I figured it out today all on my own. Stupid technology. Smart me.
Something to look forward to
- Chiropractor appointment on Friday! My shoulder has been off for weeks, worse than its ever been. Really need this.
- Got a coffee date with a friend after the chiropractor
- Have a session with my therapist next week for the first time since June. Might be the last one. We'll see how it goes.
What's the best that could happen?
If I lose my job, I will have an extra 45 hours a week to do whatever I want to.

No comments:
Post a Comment