Wednesday, September 02, 2026

3 Things 9/2/2026 which was "AWESOME"

Something that went well 

There's a person in my department who has been difficult to communicate with. When I request something, she either tells me why it's not a good idea or she's got more important things to do. It's defeating. I don't like to ask her for anything, but I do when I have to. Well, today I wrote SEO friendly copy for one of our website pages and needed her to publish it. I sent it to her and braced myself for the "no" that might come. Almost immediately,  she responded with "This is AWESOME!" (emphasis hers) and even offered to give it special formatting enhancements that I hadn't considered. What?!? Instead of a brush off, she gave me an AWESOME and the extra mile. I was stunned. Must've been exceptional writing on my part to get that kind of reaction. I reread my copy a few times just to drink in its awesomeness. 

Something to look forward to 
The Husband is using his paid time off to get things done around the house this week. There are exciting and much needed renovations in our future.

Just kidding. Only two things today.

No comments: