3 Things 8/5/2026 including the song in my head
Something that went well
- I got a fairly decent night's sleep
- I got an apology at work! Well, not so much a full blown apology as much as an acknowledgement that more consideration should have been given to me. Still, it was sincere, it was rare, and it was worth noting.
- I participated in an activity that will help feed 1000 school kids this fall
- On my way to work, thinking about an unwritten song in my head, I had an epiphany that makes the whole story come together. I know a songwriter. I'm gonna connect with her and see if she'd be willing to collaborate.
Something to look forward to
- Tomorrow is Thursday and the last day this week that I have to work in the office.
- Tomorrow is Thursday and my self- declared Treat Day. I'm thinking cream filled donut.
- Might finally give life to the unwritten song in my head
Something nice about me
The building maintenance guys at work treat me special because they think I'm funny.

No comments:
Post a Comment