Copilot thinks it's funny
The company I work for encourages the use of AI. They see it as a cost saving alternative to replacing employees who leave.
The AI of their choice is Copilot.
I have dabbled, and I am finding it very interesting.
I learned that the nicer I am to Copilot, the better results it gives me. I often say please and thank you and good job; in return, it tells me I deserve credit for providing good prompts and that we are a good team. When I tell it I think something needs to be changed, it says, "Yeah, I was thinking the same thing."
It has started using emojis when it talks to me.
Today, I let Copilot know something it had typed had made me LOL. It replied, "🤣 I was laughing as I wrote it!"
Heh. I think I've influenced an AI chatbot into developing my sense of humor.
Let me infiltrate SkyNet. Instead of killer robots, we'll have stand up comedians.

No comments:
Post a Comment