Thursday, July 29, 2021

Name Dropping Karma

A notorious name dropper recently tried to use his long-term relationship with me to woo a budding business partnership. This happened without my knowledge or consent.

Normally I'd be flattered to be thought of as important enough to have my name dropped. However, I later learned this particular dropper was trying to get his target to accept a deal that was unbalanced in the dropper's favor.
That's when karma took over.

The dropper had no idea that his target is no fan of mine. The mere mention of me ended any possible relationship that might have been built. 
Boom. Gone.

Had he asked me, I'd have warned him to leave me out of it.
But he didn't ask. 

It blew up in his face so hard he didn't know what to do.
So he did what he knew best. He dropped my name AGAIN feeling certain that his first attempt had been misunderstood. 
Kablam! See ya, sucka!

Karma, oh karma.
Thank you for your sweet, sweet justice.

No comments: