Thursday, November 19, 2020

Dreams for a Pandemic

The dreams are getting interesting.

I'm actually surprised it took as long as it did, but I've finally started having dreams that involve people either wearing or not wearing masks.

You know those dreams where you're in a public place and suddenly realize you have no pants?
That's what these are. I'm out minding my business and everything is fine until I realize I'm not wearing a mask.

But the interesting thing that happened last night was all the women in my dream had brown hair with reeeeally long gray roots.
Covid hair color. Because they haven't been to a hair salon in months.

I'm pretty sure this one was triggered by me catching an episode of The Conners last night and mentally noting that they show Jackie's hair with long gray roots. I thought that was very human of them.

And it made me feel a little proud that I haven't been to a salon since I risked it in June.

No comments: