Friday, December 27, 2019

Awesome Things About My Job (Part 2)

Windows

The building designers put quite a bit of effort into ensuring every room has access to natural sunlight. Exterior rooms are open concept so all cubicles have a view of a window. One wall of the employee break room is made entirely of glass. Interior rooms have second story skylights visible from the first floor.

Lack of windows would have been a deal breaker when the job offer was made. I asked the recruiter how close my workspace would be to a window.

Windows, and a walking path.
I kinda like my new job.
Skylight!

2 comments:

Bob Lee said...

I have no windows in my office. I hate that.

Roses said...

That's crummy, Bobby Lee.
I worked without windows for 8 years; pretty sure it made me clinically depressed.
Take care of you.