Wednesday, January 19, 2011

And... action!

Elder Son received video editing software for Christmas, so he has been spending time in the basement filming skits he's been writing.

The other evening he emerged from the depths of the house, headed for his room, and came back wearing one of his Sunday dress shirts.
"Where are you going?" I asked.
"Back into the basement."
"All dressed up?  It looks like you're going out somewhere."
"No, I'm just playing another character, so I needed to have a different shirt."
"Oh!" I understood.  "So, you didn't change your shirt.  You made a waredrobe update."
"Yes."

2 comments:

Dani said...

I love that your kids are so creative and you encourage them. Nothing funny to say about it. I just kinda think your family is awesome!

Bou said...

That is hysterical. Has he seen the youtube video of the two guys who play brothers for Mother's Day? My youngest one loves that skit...