Saturday, November 05, 2016

2016-1105 Dear Roses, today you felt great!

*just for me, to note the date*

I felt insanely good today.
It's been almost a full year since I started taking daily iodine supplements to complement my thyroid replacement medication.
And today I felt so good, I honestly don't know how I functioned feeling the way I felt before.

Before, it was a chore to finish a load of laundry (wash, dry, and fold) in one day.
Today, I finished three loads, completed two school assignments, washed the dishes and went to a movie with The Husband,

Granted, two days ago I felt about as sad and depressed as I ever felt and seriously considered putting school on hold because "what's the point no one's going to hire me I'm too old to be good for anything anyway".
Two days ago.

But today I felt great.
I even updated my LinkedIn profile and reached out to connect with two professionals I met this past week who might be good employment network connections.

This time last year, bad days were the norm.
Today, bad days feel odd.

So, dear Roses, today you felt insanely great.
There is hope.

1 comment:

stapeliad said...

I am so glad you are feeling so good, sending you good-feelings-continue-vibes! <3 xoxo