Tuesday, September 02, 2014

The last first day of school.

Over breakfast, I apologized to Younger Son, now a high school senior, for having never taken pictures of him or his brother on their first days of school. 


"Why would you even think of doing that?" he asked. 
"Dunno. All the other moms on Facebook are posting pictures of their kids on their first day of school."
"Well, I thank you for NOT taking pictures of me on the first day of school."
"Okay. Good."

Then I picked up my phone and pointed it at him as if I was going to take a picture. He promptly flipped me off with both fingers knowing I would never click the shutter for a photo like that. 

That's my boy!  :-)

1 comment:

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Oooh, I had enough pictures taken of me as a kid. NO going to school ones.
(My older brothers were into photography and I was often their guinea pig)
I hate having my picture taken at all now.