Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Labels

Occasionally while I'm on the air, I set up a cassette to record the show.  Some DJs do this for "air checks", others do it to have material for a resume tape.  If anyone asks me, I tell them it's for awards entries, but it's really for a resume.

So, I have a collection of these cassette tapes in the back of my desk drawer.
On each one I have written the show's date and a short note about the subject matter on the tape.

The other day, I was sorting through this tape collection... for awards purposes, of course... and came across one cassette that caught my eye.

On it was a date from years ago.
And one word:

PANTS

I have no idea what that means.

5 comments:

Dani said...

You know you must listen to it an report back now 'cause I am just all kinds of curious.

Thumper said...

It's a tape full of heavy breathing. Right?

Roses said...

Bah-ha-ha! Thumper!

And I had gone so many years without laughing soda out my nose, too...

Bou said...

You have to listen to it!!! We want to know!

Roses said...

As soon as I get the chance to review it, I'll let you know what it is. :-)