While I do occasionally cuss under my breath (most often after a bad night's sleep when my emotions run unchecked), I have little respect for people who swear on a regular basis.
Granted, there are times when I think swearing is acceptable, but folks who swear for effect constantly or out of habit all the time... I just don't want to be around/listen to/read their blogs.
Times I might consider it acceptable to drop the f-bomb:
- after being involved in a traffic accident
- if you are fired over something your supervisor did
- when someone puts your child in danger
- when talking about the weather
- when you get an ice cream freeze headache
- because you broke a nail
I'm no prude, but c'mon.
If you have a gift and/or a talent, don't disguise it with poo.