Monday, April 19, 2010

Shoulda... coulda... was supposed to...

I've mentioned how I hate Scouts, right?

Slightly irritated that an adult with a truckload of boys showed up at the door this weekend to pick up a son who was never told when his event was taking place. 
"We're here!  Ready to go?  Oh, you didn't know?  Well, someone was supposed to call you..."

Sure, you can be prepared.
But, don't prepare anyone else.
Thanks.

I have mentioned how I hate the Scouts, right?

***

On top of that, I slept poorly last night.
So, today, we are playing Emotional Roulette!
Laughter!  Tears!  Rabid, biting anger!
Even I don't know what you'll get.
Spin the barrel, folks!  Who wants to be the first to pull the trigger?

2 comments:

Oblivious Beast said...

*BANG*
Dang, didn't think it'd go off so soon.

*BANG*

Oops, that was mine. Sorry.

Dani said...

On my honor I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country
and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong,
mentally awake, and morally straight.

I'm guessing they didn't read that helping others part 'cause it would be helpful to be informed.