Saturday, July 25, 2009

First things first

The first thing the males did when they returned from a week at Scout Camp:

Elder Son - flushed the toilet, just because he could
(Apparently, I'm not the only one in the family with little appreciation for pit toilets.)

Younger Son - begged for a DVD, then fell asleep on the couch while it played
(We all envied him.)

The Husband - brought me takeout food
(Have I mentioned how much I love this man?)

Update:
Of course, within the hour, one of them has managed to pee on the toilet seat.
*sigh*
(Yes, Bob, you called it. Thanks.)

2 comments:

Dani said...

Well at least he didn't pee on your sore toe. Talk about insult to injury.

Miss Em said...

Guess he was marking his territory...again.

That's the only reason that males have for not lifting the seat that I have ever been able to come up with in all of my 60 years.

Miss Em
Austell, Ga.