Friday, March 27, 2009

"By god, she reminds me of me!" -True Grit

You know how you like to read your own blog, page through some old posts, laugh at stuff you'd forgotten about? Well, that's how I feel when I read Dani's blog. I feel like I've stumbled upon some posts I'd forgotten I'd written. She's funny and smart and has obscure thoughts once in a while.

I can SO imagine sitting with her in someone's back yard sipping lemonade watching the kids and having deep conversations about foods that have naughty names and wondering why square boxing arenas are called rings.

Go leave some comments.

3 comments:

Dani said...

Awww you are to awesome for words. Thank you so much. Ya know what I'm loving about the world of blogging? I meet totaly cool people on line I probably wouldn't have come across otherwise. Thank you again you made my Friday.

Thumper said...

I have now added her to my Google Reader, from which I will stalk her daily. Maybe even twice a day. I'd shoot for three but that would be creepy...

Harvey said...

Oh heavens, isn't one of you enough? :-)