Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Random Bad Day

You know it's gonna be a long frickin' week when your first thought on Tuesday morning is "I'm SO glad it's Saturday!"

*sigh*

***

Some people just don't listen without a boot to the head.
I try to be nice, I really do. But when it only makes people laugh at me, I get really cheesed.

***

Dear Person Who Needs a Boot to the Head:

Really.
Don't wait for me outside the bathroom to give me a message.
I have asked you this before.
You said you thought it was better than walking right into the bathroom.
Um. The bathroom has a stall. What's the problem?

I have explained that when you stand in the hallway, people will ask you what you're doing, and when you tell them you're waiting for me to come out of the bathroom, they think it's great fun to wait with you. Before long, there is a small crowd outside the bathroom.
Do you have ANY idea how embarassing it is to exit a bathroom and receive a standing ovation?
So. Not. Funny.

So, I told you not to do that anymore.
But you did again today.
No one waited with you... this time.

I explained again why it is not acceptable for you to do this.
You laughed and shrugged and walked away from me.

Don't make me club you in the back of the head.

***

My new meds are supposed to make me more tolerant of stupid people.
But there were SO many stupid people today...

1 comment:

loria said...

I still can't figure out why there are so many stupid people in the world.