Monday, March 17, 2008

The Answer Is Always "No"

When I had a "fun" radio show (on a music station rather than news), I used to play a game called "The Answer Is Always No".

Very simply, the only rule was, the answer is always "no".

I would then ask the contestant things like:
Do you understand the rules?
-or-
Are you ready to play?

Then, naturally, they would say "yes", and they would instantly lose.
("Thanks for playing. We have some lovely parting gifts...")
Bwah-ha-ha!

I made the mistake of telling this to my boys when they had a friend over to play, because you know they all decided it would be great fun if they would say nothing but "no" for the rest of the day.

It didn't last too long.
Once I figured out what they were doing, I simply asked:

Is this the only day you've ever worn girl's underwear?

2 comments:

Richmond said...

Perfect! :)

Unknown said...

That is just too good, ROFL.