Friday, May 18, 2007

7 Random Facts About Me

Tagged by Mrs. Who at the HoZ!
(The title explains all...)

1) I can't understand why more radio stations aren't playing all 80's music all the time. It was a freakin' awesome decade, and now I have money to spend on all the advertisers who would support such a station. Where are you?

2) I used to know where stuff was until I had kids. Oh, I know where stuff is supposed to be, and I know where I left stuff, but I don't know where it is now. I have moved most of my stuff away from where it belongs so that no one drags it away to where I can't find it.

3) I'm getting girlier with age. I'm starting to like pink things. I think it's because the girlier my stuff is, the less likely the boys are to borrow it and never give it back.

4) (Like Mrs. Who) I want to run away, too. To Disney World. The husband and I always daydream of going there with our lottery winnings. We spend so much time dreaming about it, we forget to buy the lottery ticket.

5) I am the Ice Queen. Okay, I used to be the Ice Queen.
In high school, other volleyball coaches used to call time outs when I was in the middle of a hot string of serving aces. My coach told me they were trying to cool me off, trying to break my streak. "They're trying to ice you," he'd say. And I'd reply, "But I'm the Ice Queen." Then I'd go back and serve more aces.

6) My high school boyfriend paid the husband and me a surprise visit a couple months after our first child was born. Yup, right in the middle of hormones and sleep deprivation. On top of that, he brought along his gorgeous BayWatch wife (she had been a life guard when they met).
Let's just say I did a fine job of finally making him feel very good about our breakup.

7) I love snow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like #3...that'll stop the teenage boys in this house from using my stuff.