Tuesday, February 06, 2007

What I did today

- Woke up and used the bathroom, but first I had to wipe off the toilet seat

- Made oatmeal for breakfast, but first I had to refill the water pitcher and filter more water for boiling since no one refilled it the night before when they emptied it

- Washed the breakfast dishes, but first I had to put away the clean, dry dishes from the night before

- Went to work and downloaded audio files from the internet, but first I had to log someone else off on a computer in order to log myself on

- Edited and produced those audio files into air-quality files, but first I had to put away pens and pencils, papers, and computer disks that were left behind by the previous user of the production studio

- Washed supper dishes, but first had to put away clean, dry dishes from breakfast

- Sat down to type a new post, but first had to yell at the children to get off my computer and go to bed, and then I had to wait for the husband to finish his computer game of blow-em-up-army-guys

So...
Before I could do anything that I needed or wanted to do today, I first had to take care of something for someone else.

No wonder I feel like I do the work of two people most days.

2 comments:

Lemon Stand said...

OH, this is sooo true!

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness, sounds busy and tiring and makes me want to go to bed :) hope the day went well despite all of that :)