That hadn't been the plan. I'd packed healthy snacks because I had expected to have the sugary drink, Thursday being Treat Day and all.
I knew better. I just didn't care in the moment.
But probably the worst thing I did was forget there's a horrible virus circulating.
Over my lunch break, I ran some errands. On my way back to the office, I grabbed some fast food from the handiest drive thru. Ate it in the car.
Halfway through the second taco, I remembered about the lettuce.
Damn.
In my favor here, the restaurant chain I had visited had insisted publicly they'd gotten rid of the bad lettuce. Also, I'm not in any of the states hit hardest by the Cyclospora.
So, chances are good I'll be fine. But, still, there *is* a chance.
According to Google AI Overviews, I'll know in 2 to 14 days if there's going to be a problem.
Clock starts now.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Roses are red;
Violets are blue;
Roses sure loves
These comments from you!