Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Preview

I haven't told a "Grocery Story" in a long while.
When I first started blogging, I thought I'd have a lot of them.

But, you know, those darned kids are such good blog fodder, I get distracted.

You should know I've been thinking about the one with the milk jugs a lot lately.
Everytime I'm at the store buying milk, I look at the dairy case and think to myself that I really need to tell you about it, because you'll never look at your grocery store milk display the same ever again.

In fact, after you read the story (which is scheduled to post Friday morning), I guarantee you will pause as you reach for your milk, and you will think to yourself, "By God, I never noticed this before."
And then you will think to yourself, "I can totally see Roses doing that."

And then, you will laugh.
And people will look at you funny.

No comments: