Monday, February 23, 2009

If a virtual tree falls in the virtual forest...

Elder Son plays his favorite computer game early in the morning before the rest of us wake up.
And I noticed something this weekend....

While I was resting peacefully in bed, I heard not a peep from the boy and his laptop in the livingroom.
However, the moment I settled at the kitchen table with the morning paper, his corner of the room was suddenly filled with, "Aw, dude!" and "Where's the jeep?" and "Reload! Reload!"

So.

If a boy plays video games and there's no one around to hear him, does he make a sound?

3 comments:

Bob said...

Wooooow! Dude, like that is sooooo deep.

Rave said...

Heh-

Lookat it this way- if he DID make a sound, you would tell him to be quiet...he's just thinking about you!

Anonymous said...

OMG....I know EXACTLY what you mean!